The Fabric Graphics Association (FGA) represents fabric graphics and printing companies. FGA provides educational resources for fabric graphics members, hosts workshops to demonstrate best practices hands-on, analyzes and shares industry trends with its membership, and brings member companies together to build business.
To foster the development and growth of the fabric and graphics industry to the benefit of its members.
- To promote and implement programs to advance fabric graphics industry.
- To assist members in the promotion of their business.
- To provide educational programs and seminars to increase industry knowledge of techniques, materials and regulations, establish standards and market the fabric and graphics industry.
- Seek relationships with other organizations serving this industry.
- Identify issues of common concern to the fabric and graphics industries and take a pro-active role in implementing and seeking solutions for those concerns.
Join FGA today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry.JOIN NOW
- Webinars and conferences on fabric graphics applications and innovations
- Access industry resources, educational materials and a member directory
- Learn more about your market with in-depth research and surveying
- Complimentary magazine subscriptions to Specialty Fabrics Review
- Be an editorial source for IFAI’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Showcase your innovation in the distinguished International Achievement Awards and other competitions
- Download “Proud Member of Fabric Graphics Association” Logo (members only)
- Member pricing on advertising in all IFAI publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the annual IFAI Expo
- Exclusive member pricing on International Achievement Award (IAA) submissions
- Be listed in IFAI’s online membership directory
- Market research opportunities and access to industry materials to help you make informed decisions for your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other IFAI divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars